Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ashley R. 3 2010

My thoughts about documentary is real easy I think that the documentary is bad in this world because the weather heat and the climate is real bad to our Eco system.Global Warming is real bad because all the waste you use in this world it gets bad like the oil spill and the garbage in the water that is polluting our plant.The information I just heard made me feel a little scared because the world might end by 2012 and that is not to long from now because of all this polluting in this world will make the sun come closer to earth and we all will burn up. If we all work together to make the world a better place then we can safe a lot of energy and lots of waste that we can use over and over again like water bottles you can use thoughts over and over again or you can just put in the jug water bottles that will help at least some of the earth.I think if we change some of the ways we use things I think this world can be saved from all this heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment