Friday, September 9, 2011

9/11/11



How old were you on September 11,2011?
I was 3 years old.

When did you first learn about the attacks and  who explained the event to you?
When I was in 6th my brother  explained it to me .


What kind of impact did these attacks have on your life or your parents lives?
It didn't effect my life but it changed my mom and dad life they always get involved with this date and they teach me more about it.



Was the issue with this game?
It doesn't have a lot of facts about it and it is making fun of the whole thing.




How do you feel about it?
I feel  very bad and they shouldn't make a game about it because it is really bad.They are just making fun of the 9/11.




What is the problem with portraying on such an awful violent event though a video game?
Because it might effect other people and the remembrance of the people that died.




How can you make sure that your web games tell the whole story or teach a lesson in an honorable way?
By making the game just the truth and how people die and why they die and who did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment