Monday, May 21, 2012

GLOBEY

1. What did you think about the article?
The article was pretty interesting and very details about the writer  feelings about game making and very detail about who won and what has taken place.

2. How did it make you feel to read about your school and Globaloria, a program that you participate in.
It felt really good knowing that we are more recognized and put out there for our creative games.

3. If your game was featured in the article, how did it make you feel? Proud, happy?
I would of felt pretty proud of me and my group members and I would have high hopes to create more games that are very fun and creative.

4. If your game was not featured in the article, what would you like for the author to have said about your game?
My game was that challenging and it could of been better if my team and I would of fixed it more like we were suppose to and it would of turned out to be a very good game.

5. Which game do you think the author should have mentioned in his article and why?
The game that I thought was pretty interesting was Laura "No Game More Maze" that game was hard and fun to play with lot of very interesting facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment